The Free Fuel 5000 Online Decal Hunt Official Rules
Sunoco Online Decal Hunt Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Sunoco Online Decal Hunt Sweepstakes ("Promotion") begins at 6:00:00 PM Eastern Time (“ET”) on July 10, 2014 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on August 31, 2014 (“Promotion Period”).
- ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the 48 Contiguous United States and the District of Columbia (excluding New Jersey and Virginia, as well as Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands and all other U.S. territories and possessions), who are 18 years of age or older at the time of Promotion registration (19 years or older in AL). Employees, officers and directors of Sunoco, Inc. (R&M) and its subsidiaries (the “Sponsor”), Allen & Gerritsen, SEER Interactive, Octagon, Realtime Media LLC, their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, bottlers, distributors, suppliers and advertising, contest, fulfillment and marketing agencies, (collectively, “Sponsor and Promotion Parties”) their immediate families (parent, child, sibling & spouse and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same households as such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. By participating in the Promotion, participants release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor and Promotion Parties, their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, advertising and promotion agencies and the respective officers, directors, employees and agents of each of the foregoing, from any and all damages whether direct or indirect, which may be due to or arise out of participation in the Promotion or any portion thereof, or the acceptance, use/misuse or possession of any prize. By participating, you agree to these Official Rules and to the decisions of the judges and Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Void where prohibited by law, rule or regulation. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
- HOW TO ENTER THE PROMOTION: To participate, go to https://www.sunoco.com/contests-and-sweepstakes/free-fuel-5000/decal-hunt/ (the "Web Site") during the Promotion Period to gain access to the Sweepstakes entry form. Once there, users will be asked to complete the following two tasks in order to earn an entry: 1) Register for the Promotion by completing the registration form (required fields include: Full Name, State and Email Address) with your true and correct information. Users will also be asked to provide a URL of the site they are posting the decal to or their social media username. 2) Post the decal either on a website or social media. If posting to a website, please use the provided embed link. If posting to social media, please use the provided embed functionality. Upon completion, entrants will have the opportunity to share the Promotion with others. Limit of one (1) entry per person, per email address throughout the Promotion Period.
PRIZE, DRAWING & ODDS OF WINNING: Fifty-Two (52) prize winners will be selected in an electronic, randomized drawing. Drawings will be conducted by Realtime Media, an independent judging organization whose decisions shall be final, on or about September 2, 2014, from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received.
GRAND PRIZES (1): One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded, which will consist of one (1) Sunoco Gift Cards Package, valued at $1,500.
DAILY PRIZES (51): A total of fifty-one Daily Prizes will be awarded. Each Daily Prize will consist of one (1) $10 Sunoco Gift Card.
The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV’) of all prizes is $2,010.00 USD
- SWEEPSTAKES WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential Grand Prize winner will receive prize notification via email and/or phone call, within three (3) days of the drawing date or as soon thereafter as reasonably practicable. The potential winners will be sent via email and/or overnight mail an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release and an IRS W9 Form. All forms must be completed, signed, notarized and returned to Realtime Media within five (5) days of date of issuance. The potential winner then and only then becomes the “winner.” If such potential winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period, if the potential winner is ineligible, if any notification is returned undeliverable, or if the potential winner otherwise fails to fully comply with these Official Rules, he/she will forfeit that prize and an alternate winner will be selected from among all remaining entries for that drawing.
- PRIZE LIMITATIONS: Limit of one (1) prize per person/per household.
- GENERAL PRIZE CONDITIONS: Prize will only be awarded by Sponsor upon potential winners’ verification of eligibility and final approval by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to perform a detailed background check on any potential prize winner and by entering the Promotion, you hereby authorize Sponsor to perform the same in the event that you are selected as a potential winner. No prize substitution, cash equivalent of prizes, transfer or assignment of prizes is permitted, except by Sponsor which reserves the right to substitute a prize with one of comparable or greater value, in its sole discretion. If any winner is at least 18 but still considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, prize will be awarded in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on winners set forth herein.
- RELEASE: As a condition of entering the Promotion, entrant agrees that (1) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages, and any claims, judgments or awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket expenses; (2) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form class action; and (3) in no event will any entrant be entitled to receive attorneys’ fees. BY ENTERING THE PROMOTION, ENTRANTS AGREE TO RELEASE, DISCHARGE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR AND PROMOTION PARTIES AND THE RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AND AGENTS OF EACH, FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, AND PROPERTY, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, WHICH MAY BE DUE TO OR ARISE OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, OR THE ACCEPTANCE, USE/MISUSE OR POSSESSION OF PRIZES, OR ANY PRIZE-RELATED TRAVEL OR ACTIVITY. ENTRANTS WAIVE ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
DISCLAIMER: Sponsor and Promotion Parties are not responsible for printing or typographical errors in these Official Rules or in any Promotion-related materials. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual that tampers with the entry process. Sponsor also reserves the right to terminate, suspend, cancel or modify the Promotion and award the prizes for the Promotion from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received (i) as of the date of termination using the judging procedure outlined above and (ii) in a random drawing if for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned due to any reason, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, fraud, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or other causes that may corrupt or impair the integrity, fairness or proper play of the Promotion. Sponsor and Promotion Parties are not responsible or liable for any events which may cause errors and/or the Promotion to be stopped, including but not limited to any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, nor are they responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, network or telephone lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or cable, satellite, or Internet Service Providers, computer equipment, software or any other failure of any email or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Promotion or downloading any materials in this Promotion. Sponsor and Promotion Parties are not responsible for computer, mechanical, technical, electronic, network or other errors or problems, including any errors or problems that may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion, the processing of entries, or in any other Promotion-related materials. The Sponsor and Promotion Parties may stop you from participating in this Promotion if you violate Official Rules or act, in Sponsor’s sole discretion: (a) in a manner Sponsor determines to be not fair; (b) with an intent to annoy, threaten or harass any other entrant or the Sponsor; or (c) in any other disruptive manner. Should more prizes be awarded through a computer, hardware, or software malfunction, error or failure, or for any other reason, in any prize category, than are stated for that category in the Official Rules, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the number of prizes stated in the Official Rules for that category. In no event will more prizes be awarded than that listed in Rule #3.
CAUTION: ANY ACT OR ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, PROMOTION PARTIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL(S) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
CHOICE OF LAW AND JURISDICTION: Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants or winners, Sponsor, and administrator in connection with this Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania or any other jurisdiction), which might otherwise cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Any action seeking legal or equitable relief arising out of or relating to the Promotion or these Official Rules shall be brought only in the courts of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Entrants hereby irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction of said courts and waive any claim of forum non-convenience or lack of personal jurisdiction they may have.
- TAX INFORMATION: All federal, state, local, and other taxes on prizes and any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided, are the sole responsibility of the applicable winner. A 1099 tax form will be issued to the winner.
WINNERS’ LIST: To receive the list of winners of prizes, send a #10 self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt by September 15, 2014 to: Sunoco Online Decal Hunt Sweepstakes Winners List Request, c/o Realtime Media, 200 Four Falls Corporate Center, Suite 100, Conshohocken, PA 19428.
SPONSOR: Sunoco, Inc. (R&M), 10 Industry Highway, G-Building, Lester, PA 19029
ADMINISTRATOR: Realtime Media LLC, 200 Four Falls Corporate Center, Suite 100, Conshohocken, PA 19428