Sunoco Rewards Scholarships
Thank you to everyone that sumbitted an application for our 2014-2015 scholarship. Applications are now closed, but we'll be back next year with new opertunities for motorsports fans and future marketers! Check back in the fall for more information.
Creative Design Scholarship
One of the ways that we communicate with our customers at our gas stations is through point-of-purchase (POP) signage.
Two of our highly visible POP are the Perimeter Pole Sign (PPS) and the Pump Topper Sign (PTS). The PPS is placed in large frames along the exterior of our station lots. The PTS sits in a frame on every pump at many of our stations.
As future graphic designers, we would like to see what type of creative concepts you can develop for our retail POP around our high quality fuels.
Learn more about our creative design scholarship.
Digital Marketing Scholarship
With 1.28 billion users on Facebook, 1 billion on Twitter, 200 million on Instagram, and 70 million on Pinterest, it is no surprise that Social Media has become an integral part of brand marketing. Marketers around the world continue to grapple with how best to use these evolving networks to reach the markets where they operate daily.
Digital Marketers are always looking for new tactics and platforms to help them connect and communicate with consumers. We would like to see a digital marketing campaign that could be implemented for the APlus convenience store brand at many of our Sunoco locations.
Learn more about our digital marketing scholarship.
The deadline for both scholarships is May 31st, 2015.
Each scholarship will be issued in one installment of $1000, to be applied to qualified academic expenses, including tuition, fees, books and on-campus room and board. The funds will be sent directly to the accredited college as designated by the student.
To be eligible for the Sunoco Rewards Scholarship:
1. You must complete all of the required steps.
2. You must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Legal Resident of the U.S.
3. You must be a graduating high school senior or a full-time college freshmen, sophomore or junior.
4. You cannot be a Sunoco employee or related to any Sunoco employees.
5. Only one submission per student is permitted.
6. We reserve the right to verify the date of high school graduation and/or college enrollment.
To receive the Sunoco Rewards Scholarship:
1. You must provide Sunoco with written proof of enrollment from an accredited college.
2. You must provide Sunoco with the address and contact information for your school’s Financial Aid Office.
3. You must provide Sunoco with your college student identification number or Social Security number.
By submitting your work, you hereby certify that this is your original work and is not a copy of published photographs, magazines, book illustrations or other materials protected by copyright laws. You agree to provide Sunoco with full license to use all materials. You certify that you have read, understood, and are abiding by the rules of the scholarship.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.