Introducing Sunoco UltratechTM
What Makes Sunoco Fuel Different From Other Brands
- A high detergent fuel blend (the same levels as NASCAR fuel) that significantly exceeds U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) gasoline detergency standards. Beginning April 1, 2017, Sunoco Ultratech will be available to customers across all grades of gasoline at every Sunoco station across the country.
- Sunoco Ultratech has the same detergent level as Sunoco NASCAR fuel.
- With Ultratech’s higher treat rate, Sunoco is able to participate in the TOP TIERTM program, an enhanced detergency program developed by eight auto manufacturers.
- Dispensers at Sunoco stations filter and trap particles and water from the gasoline before it gets into your tank.
- Sunoco fuels do not contain methanol or MMT, a manganese-based fuel additive.
- Sunoco gasoline contains no more than 10% ethanol.